Crispy Pork Crackle Shanghai Mooncakes
*THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM. PLEASE READ THE NOTES AT THE BOTTOM BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO PURCHASE.*
Self-Collection/ Delivery Date: Sunday, 12 Sep 2021
Order Deadline: 15 Aug 2021 or while stocks last
Traditionally eaten during the Mid-Autumn (or Mooncake) Festival, our Shanghai mooncakes is a different twist to the usual mooncakes! All mooncakes are made with love, using single ingredients. We have both meat and vegan options available!
There are 3 mooncakes in a box. Est: 80g per piece. No mixing of flavors allowed.
- Meat-based mooncakes include 1 x meat protein, pumpkin, potatoes, chia seeds and pork crackle
- Vegan mooncakes include tofu, eggs, mushroom, pumpkin, apples, potatoes and chia seeds and oats
*Pork-based unicorn floss toppings are given by default (except for chicken-based mooncakes).
- Serangoon MRT station (Outside Exit D, Serangoon Blk 416 void deck) on Sunday, 12 Sep 2021 (3pm). Due to the covid-19 situation, time slots will be allotted for self-collection. We will be confirming the time slots nearer to the self-collection date.
- Delivery options @ $12 per location - please select the right option during checkout. A confirmation message will be sent to the hooman 1 day prior to the delivery.
- This pre-order is based on a 1st-come-1st-served basis.
- No change of dates are allowed.
- This is a fresh food item and can only be dispatched via courier services.
- A surcharge may apply for re-delivery or during public holidays.
- Food can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 2 days, or frozen up to 1 month.