X'mas Treats Class
Wanna learn how to make meat-based X‘mas cupcakes & Basque burnt cheesecakes for your furkids & their friends for the upcoming Christmas? Come join me for a class, we’ll be making yummy festive treats that uses everyday single ingredients, so you can easily bake at home too. No experience required!
This is a hands-on (手把手) session where you can learn from scratch and follow the same steps when you get home.
Date & Time - refer to options available.
- Strawberry snowman cupcake (Tofu frosting)
- X’mas tree cupcake (Potato frosting)
- Basque burnt cheesecake
Max: 6 students per class.
Learn how to bake X'mas treats from scratch. Our class includes the following:
- Introduction on key ingredients & tools
- 2 types of meat-based cupcakes using
- Pork or Beef, Salmon
- 2 kinds of frosting*
- X’mas theme colours for frosting
- How to decorate + basic styling with fruits
- Using alternative ingredients as substitutes
- AMA (Ask me anything!)
*Tofu & Potato demo by Felicia
Each student will bring home:
- A set of beautifully decorated mini bakes
- A set of recipes from class
- Knowledge for life. You can bake the cupcakes for any occasions!
Terms & Conditions:
- Beef & Salmon protein is supplied by default. Alternative protein will be charged extra.
- Refunds will only be made on a case-by-case basis in the event you are unable to attend.
- Pets & children are not allowed for safety reasons.