Shanghai Meaty Mooncakes 2020
*This is a Pre-order item.
Traditionally eaten during the Mid-Autumn (or Mooncake) Festival, our Shanghai mooncakes is a different twist to the usual mooncakes! All mooncakes are made with love, using single ingredients. We have both meat and vegan options available!
There are 3 mooncakes in a box.
- Meaty mooncakes include 1 x meat protein, pumpkin, potatoes, chia seeds and oats
- Vegan mooncakes include tofu, eggs, mushroom, pumpkin, potatoes, chia seeds and oats
Est: 80g per piece. No mixing of flavors allowed.
A flat rate of $10 will be charged for contactless delivery on 26 & 27 Sep 2020. Free delivery for orders above $100. Please opt for the right selection upon checkout.
Order by 23 August 2020 or while stocks last.
- Meant as a treat for special occasions only.
- This is a fresh food item and can only be dispatched via courier services.
- Food can be kept in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, or frozen up to 3 months.
- Best to reheat before feeding for the ultimate yumminess!